Translate

The Newest Edition of the Hero Universe: Angelica M.

 




Rough Chapter


The Heavenly Plane, the Silver City,

Playfully flying through the air, three angels— two boys and a girl— raced through the traffic.

“Hey! Guys! Wait for me!” the girl yells as the boys had gotten further away.

Suddenly, she grew older— confusing her. Suddenly, she heard pain-filled screams. “No! Not this!” she thought, taking off in the direction of the screams.

Getting closer— they’d gotten louder and more filled with agony with every second it took for her.

“No… No… No… No… No… No…No,” she thought repeatedly as her worry gotten worse.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! Wake Up! You’re being summoned by—

“No, Sleep first. Summons later,” a woman whined, shaking off her lover’s concerned, careful hands.

“Come on, A’Lafael. You being summoned by God is no laughing matter.  You need to go.” The guy said, shaking her softly.

“No,” she continued to whine— not opening her eyes.

Giving up, the guy sighed.

 “Alright, I had enough of this. I can’t do this anymore. You’re so determined on getting on God’s and Micheal’s bad sides. And for what, your disgrace of a twin brother.”

“Get out.” A’Lafael said, not looking back.

“What?” the guy asks— confused.

“GET OUT!!!” A’Lafael yelled with an overwhelming commanding tone— raising up from her sleep.

Confused and afraid, the guy quietly got up, grabbed his clothes, and left out of the room.

Calming down, A’Lafael sighed. Suddenly, someone knocked on her balcony’s door. “I swear to—

Suddenly, she appeared in the Throne Room of the Heavenly Castle.

“You know… if this was any other Angel, I would’ve smited them for ignoring me for a minute— let alone three hours.” God said.

“And… you bringing me here against my will is any better? Well, at least I wasn’t taking a shower or using the bathroom.”

“Enough, little girl. I have an assignment for you.”

“Assignment?” A’Lafael thought— confused.