Translate

Preview: Modern Ice Age Arc (Astra)

 In Dante’s Dimension, Dante’s Parents’ Home,

Janice and Adam were sitting at the table, eating dinner quietly.

“So, where’s Sarah and the other one?” Adam asked, breaking the silence.

“Her name is Dori, and she is your daughter. At least in another dimension, she is.”

“No matter how many times you say it, doesn't it mean it's true. Other dimensions… Are you serious? You can listen to our delusional son if you want to, but don’t drag me into it.”

Upset, Janice gets up and grabs her plate. “I don’t know what your problem is, and I wish I knew. However, I refused to let you and your mood drive another child of ours away. Parallel dimension or not.” Janice said, before leaving him at the table by himself.

At the Tower, the Computer room,

Dori and Sarah sit at the large computer, looking at images from Avery’s Dimension.

“Wow, I hope Avery and the others are okay,” Sarah said.

“According to this, Avery and the children are okay in some place called the Compound. Whatever that is. Dante and Drew are on Mars.  The others are making their way to the only warm place on the planet.” Dori said, looking at a tablet.

“Wow, you have access to their locations too. Must be nice.” Sarah said, jealously.

“It’s not like it’s exclusive to me. You can look at it too.” Dori added before drinking from her cup.