In Demon Lands, The Garden,
Eriko and Violet are shocked by the sight of the
large statue of Reiji in the middle of the city.
“Eri, do you…
“See the giant of statue of Reiji. Yes… you’re not
hallucinating. And something tells me I don’t want I know why he has a Statue
like that.” Eriko answered.
“What wrong you two? Let’s get a move on. Its
starting.” Raina said, happily, taking off in the sky.
“Wow, she reminds me so much of Reiji to say they
don’t share any blood.” Violet said, smiling.
“Well, I expect no less. Raina hangs around him every
chance she gets. Like a young daughter around her father.” Eriko said.
‘Really, I don’t remember being like that around our
father.”
“You shouldn’t compare Reiji with that man.” Eriko
said with a cold expression.
“Come on, Eri. Don’t say that. You know he didn’t
mean what he said about Reiji.” Violet said, upsettingly.