Translate

Preview: Hero (Astra)

 In Dante’s dimension, The Sahara Desert,

        Landing the Stealth Jet, Dante and Mayura are preparing to trek across the desert. Getting into the Desert Trekker, Dante suddenly gets a call.

        “Hello,”

        “Dante, I need to ask you a question.” Sarah answered.

        “Shoot,” Dante said as he sat in the driver seat.

        “I want to show my friends your place. Can I?” Sarah asked.

        “Sure, but why do you want to?”

        “Well, I kinda told one of my friends that you were that hero that has been saving the world. And unfortunately, he couldn’t keep his mouth shut, and one of the popular girls is now demanding to see you and your HQ.” Sarah explained.

        “Oh okay, you can bring them. I’ll make sure you’ll have a way to get it. Just make sure this is the only time.” Dante said, as he started the Desert Trekker.

        “Thanks Bro,” Sarah said, happily.