Translate

Preview OriginVerse

 Secretly arriving in Heaven, the home of the Gods, Reo transforms his appearance. His hair and eyes became silver while his body became more muscular.

“Woah, this feeling is strange.” He thought.

“Of Course, I don’t think any god looks like that.” Meliona said as she walks out of a portal.

“Really? Well besides the Royal 13, I’ve never seen a god. And those people were always in their human forms.” Reo said as he reverted to his original, lean form.

“See, now that’s how a god looks. However, you should change the color of your eyes and hair. Most of them have red, blue, or gold hair, and their eyes are white. But you do realize that your tail is going to stand out the most.” Meliona said.

“I suspected.” Reo said, forming a cape from his jacket and raising his hood.

“Wow, amazing. You did that very easily. And it’s beautifully designed.” Meliona said, smiling.

“Here,” Reo said as he made two cloaks like his cape and gave them to Meliona. Afterward, Reo and the others flew towards the nearest city, which happens to be one of the capitals, Olympus.

A bright sunny morning kisses Lucie's face, waking her up roughly. She sneezes as she gets up. She then stretches as hard as she could. Suddenly, she hears knocking at her door.

“Luz, Are you awake? Can I come in?” Akatsuki said as she opened the door.

“Well, you’re already in. You might as well.” Lucie said, half awake.

“W… Sis, who’s that? And what were you two doing in here?” Akatsuki says as she points at the girl in her bed.

Lucie looks to where Akatsuki is pointing. “Oh, Artemis. She’s my familiar. What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong… is the fact you’re both naked in the same bed! That’s scandalous! Aren’t you supposed to be the future queen of the World?”

“I’ve never agreed to his proposal. And I won’t be agreeing anytime soon. I would rather see this world burn than marry that fool.” Lucie said with a serious expression.