Long ago, the Gods used to live in another universe they called Origin. However, due to transgressions against Jan-gu and their Royal family, the Gods were sent to this universe, where they were forced to rebuild their lives in a world full of unkillable monsters. Now millions of years have passed, and the Gods were able to rebuild a portion of their once great civilizations they had in Origin. Now, they are worshipped as heroes, creators, and everything they wished for in Origin. Making them happy.
In the year 2023, Los
Angeles, California,
A girl named Robyn May
looks at a brochure for a private school, from which she received an invitation
to attend. Excitedly, she smiled and cheered as she plops on her bed. “Two more
days until D.G. High. The world’s best technology and science school.” She
said, happily.
“Jeez, sis. Can’t you
contain yourself til tomorrow?” her younger brother, Jr. said as he leaned on
her door frame.
“Can you blame her?
She’s finally doing what she wants to do. Getting out of exciting, sunny LA to
go to boring, gloomy New York.” Her younger sister, Alexandria, said
sarcastically.
“Oh, shut up! You can
just admit it already. You’re going to miss me when I’m gone. Just tell me.”
“Can I have your room
when you’re gone?” Alexandria said.
“Why should you get it?
I deserve it more. I am the 2nd oldest.” Jr said.
“We’re twins, dummy. We
were born the same day.”
“Yea, but I was born
five minutes earlier than you.”
“Five minutes! You
think five minutes makes you older than me. That’s the most ridiculous thing I
hea…
Robyn guided Alexandria
and Jr out of her room and closed the door. “Alright, time to pack my bags.”
The next day, Robyn and
her mother were at the airport, waiting to board the next flight for New York
City.
“Are you sure you want
to go to this school? You’re only 16. Don’t you think it’s too far from home?
What if something happens?” her mother asks worriedly.
“Yes, mother. I’m sure.
It feels right.” Robyn said.
Her mother sighed.
“Alright, there are some things I need to tell you. About… About your father.”
She said.
“My father?” Robyn
said.