The next morning, Armia wakes up in her room with a
splitting headache, and unable to remember anything from the last few hours.
And, to make things better there was someone beating on her room door.
“Armia, get out of bed. Mom made breakfast, and
Touya is waiting for you.” Akari, Armia’s little sister, said while continuing
to beat on the door.
“Okay. Okay, I’m up. Stop beating the door.” Armia
yelled. She looked at her clock and saw the time. She rushed to change into her
school uniform, and ran downstairs to meet Touya. As she ran through the
kitchen, she grabbed her toast and Touya’s arm, and ran out the door.
“Seriously, where did she learn that from?” Her
mother said as she sighed.
“Really, you don’t know where she got it from.” The
father thought to himself as he read the newspaper.
Armia ran back into the house, kissed her father’s
and mother’s cheeks, and said “Thank you, love you.” Then, immediately left
with Touya.
“So, how was your club’s activities last night?”
Touya asked.
“I don’t really remember,” Armia replied.
“You know that’s bad right. You might have a
concussion.” He said as he struggles to breathe.
“Nah, this is normal for someone in the martial arts
club.”
Toya continues to breathe heavily and began to slow
down as they reached the school.
“God, you’re slow.” She said teasing.
“Shut... up,” Toya replied as if he was close to
passing out.
Five minutes later, Armia and Toya are sitting in
their loud homeroom, waiting for the teacher to show up.
“Alright, Everyone, take your seats. I have some
news.” The teacher said as he walked into the class.
“What? You’re finally quitting?” A random student
asked as he takes his seat.
“No, we have new students joining us today. You can
come in, and introduce yourselves now.”
“No thanks. I prefer not to share my name.” One of
the new students said as they walked into the class.
“Alright, I’ll do it. This is Kei Nogami and the
girl next to him is his sister, Yukio Amagiri.”
“Um, teach. I’m not his sister. I’m more like his
girlfriend.” Yukio said.
“WHAT?” The class yelled except Armia and Touya. She
was more surprised by the fact that Kei’s face looks familiar. Touya saw how
Armia was staring at Kei, and grew jealous.
“Why lie to them? Now I have to clear things up
these people.” Kei said telepathically.
“Cause it’s funny. And, I like it when you’re
embarrassed.” Yukio replied.
He sighs. “You’re a pain I can’t get rid of.”
“You’re so mean.” She said telepathically while
blushing bright red.
“These two are strange.” The entire class thought to
themselves.
“Alright, take any seat you want.” The teacher said.
Kei looked over towards Armia.
“I’ll take the seat behind her.” He said.
“And, I’ll take the one next to his,” Yukio said.
“Alright, take your seats. Armia watched over them,
please.” The teacher said.
“Yes sir,” Armia replied.
Kei and Yukio walked towards their desk. As they
passed Armia, Yukio stopped and said “We’ll be in your care, Armia. I hope we
can get along.” while smiling.
“Yeah,” Armia said cautiously.
“Alright, everybody. Let us get started with today’s
lesson.”
Hours passed, Yukio was bombarded with questions.
Most of them were about her relationship with Kei, who was laying his head
down. At that moment, Kei had a loud outburst. Apparently, some guys thought
they could bully him in to let them have a night with Yukio. Then, she told the
truth about their relationship. Oddly, none of their classmates were actually
upset or mad. Instead, the girls who were hanging around Yukio immediately ran
towards Kei, which gave Armia a chance to get near Yukio.
“Yukio, how about I give you a tour around the
school.”
“Sure, I’ll wake up sleeping beau-
Suddenly, Kei’s watch and Yukio’s necklace started
beeping. Instantly, they zoomed out their seats and out the door.
“Hey, wait for me,” Armia said as she ran out of the
classroom.