Translate

Preview (Oni/MDK)

the Capital City of Roley,

          A crowd of people gathered around a building in the corner of the shopping district. This building was the main store of the Lucrada Merchant Group, KuroKami. This store was designed and built to be a modern department store for the products they sell, which became very popular in this world.

          A girl sighs as she and another girl walk to the front door.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s another day dealing with customers. And some of them are annoying handsy.” She answered.

“I hear you there. Especially the nobles and academy boys. What wouldn’t I do to get stationed somewhere else?”

They reached the doors and unlocked them. Opening the doors, the girls quickly jumped out of the way as the crowd flooded the store. “Woah, they’re like animals.”  The girl said as she and the other girl stood on top of the doors.

“Ellie, we should get in position.” The other girl said.

“Right,” Ellie said before they instantly disappeared.

Meanwhile in a carriage, Queen Adriana, Eriko, Violet, and Lucie are riding down the main street of the shopping district in an awkward silence.

“Uh, is there something wrong? Are you all upset at something?” Violet asks, concernedly.

“NO!” Adriana and Eriko yelled as Lucie smiled.

“Okay,” Violet said, confused.

“Oh, come on you two. I said I was sorry. My powers just acted up a little bit. I wasn’t planning that to happen betwe…

“Stop talking,” Eriko said, covering Lucie’s mouth.

“Okay, I think I understand now.” Violet thought.

“We’re here,” the carriage driver said, stopping the carriage in front of KuroKami.

“Thank goodness,” Eriko thought.

Exiting the carriage, Adriana and the others looked at the store with awe.

“Uh, question… how did a seventeen-year-old boy create something like this?” Violet asked.

“Your guess is as good as ours.”

“Actually… I wouldn’t be surprised. This is normal compared to the business Reo and Anko created.” Lucie said, nonchalantly.

“Really?” Violet asked.