Astral King
In Dante’s Dimension, Outside of Seattle, TN,
Riding in limo, a boy looks out the window and sees Dante and Gwen fighting an enormous Alligator, which had interested him. “Stop the car!” he ordered.
“Young Master, I highly suggest against that. That looks quite dangerous.” The driver said.
“Do what I ordered… Knave!” the boy yelled.
The driver sighed. “Yes, sir.” He said as he turned around and sped towards the fighting.
Downtown Seattle, TN
Gwen flew around the alligator, attacking it with a variety of magic. Fire Spells… Earth Spells… Wind Spells… Lightning Spells. But the alligator was immune to her spells.
“Seriously, nothing is working!” Gwen said.
“Well, I wouldn’t be surprised. This alligator was mutated. Your normal magic probably wouldn’t work.” Dante said as he ran around the alligator, creating a wind funnel.
“Why didn’t you tell me?” Gwen yelled.
“Why didn’t you ask?” Dante said as he launched himself at the alligator’s underbelly, knocking the wind out of the alligator. As the alligator crashes, it fell unconscious.
“Okay, we need to ta…
Suddenly, they seen a car arrive. Coming to a hard stop, the car pulled in front of them. Stepping out, the boy immediately walked to Dante. “You! Thing! Work for me! Be my bodyguard!” he commanded.
“First, I’m not a thing. I’m a person.” Dante said as he reverted. “Second, I already have a job. Lastly, I definitely do NOT and will NOT follow orders from a spoi…
“What he means to say is… that we don’t need a job.” Gwen said covering his mouth.
The boy looked at Gwen, and blushed. “You will be my wife.” He said. Dante laughed.
Gwen looked at the boy and Dante. “Not in your life, BRAT!” Gwen said, angrily.
Dante transforms into XL. “Sorry kid. But I got somewhere to go. But maybe you and Gwen can talk about the marriage.” He said before disappearing in front of them.
“Not funny!” Gwen yells. “Temple, teleport one.” she said into her watch. Instantly, she was teleported into the temple.