Translate

Preview Ch (Origin)

 In the Void Room in Jan-gu Castle,

Meditating, Reo tries to focus his energy into a sphere, like he does with Omen Orbs. However, instead of concentrating it into a sphere, Reo began using combinations of Dragon Sage Arts.

“REO! REO! STOP!” Ryuu yells as he pushes against Reo’s released power.

“Huh!” Reo thought as he came out of his mediative state. “I did this?” he asked, surprised.

“Yes. It seems even with your new tail connecting you to your core (whatever that is), you’re still having trouble controlling your powers.” Ryuu answered.

“No, it’s not that I can’t control powers. It’s more like I can’t control my thoughts. Better yet, it’s more like my body and power can’t keep up with my thoughts. And it seems like I’ll need more practice. Ryuu, I’m going to make a trip to the Void. Can you handle things here and let me know if anything goes wrong? Oh, and if Anko calls, tell her where I went?”

“As you wish, Reo.” Ryuu said. Reo, then, rushed off.

Meanwhile, on the balcony of Shiruki’s room,

Anko and Shiruki are sitting at a table, enjoying each other’s company.

“So, what does it feel like being you?” Shiruki asked.

“I don’t know what you me… “Reo? Where did he go?” Anko thought, worriedly.

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?” Shiruki asked, noticing something was wrong.

“Reo… disappeared… I can’t feel him anywhere.” Anko answered with a scared, cold expression.

“Really? Are you sure? Maybe he went to that place you were telling me about. The place only you and him can access. What was it called?” Shiruki asked.

“The Void… and we did put Hikojima there. But, I would still feel him there, and he’s here not there. He’s nowhere in the entire Omniverse.” Anko said.

“Is that possible?”

“Don’t know, but I hope, wherever he may be, he’d be okay.”Anko answered.

“Me too,” Shiruki said, smiling.

Arriving in an unknown world,

“Where am I? This isn’t…

 A sudden rush of power flowed throughout Reo’s body, changing his appearance. His hair grew to his neck as the color became a mix of black and silver. His eyes became silver, and slightly glowed.

“Welcome to the World Beyond the Void. The only place where you don’t have to worry about releasing your full power. But, by the looks of it, you already figured that out. Are you feeling… okay?” The Void’s avatar said appearing in front of Reo, who fell to his knees.

“Can’t breathe… help.” He pleaded.